Spring Session Registration is OPEN!!
10 - Week Session Featuring the Triangle Collection
Spring Session March 26 - June 2
Check out our fantastic discounts!
Mixed-Age Classes (birth - 5 years)
Every session features:
- 45-50-minute classes, once a week, that include songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play. These activities are informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences--developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers--regardless of their own musical ability (6-12 families in each class).
- Wonderful, professionally produced ("addictive!") CD's of wonderful children's music.
- Beautiful songbook and home-musical activity guide.
- At-home activity suggestions for parents/caregivers.
- Parent education guidebook and DVD.
- Access to the online Music Together "Family Zone" with special content including coloring pages and more musical content.
- Developmentally appropriate early-childhood music education - a gift that will last a lifetime.
- Decades of research and experience that inform a very high-quality program with proven results.
- Two make-up classes per session (as a courtesy on a space-available basis), to be used during the current session.
- Tons of fun, and a chance to make new friends of all ages!
Music Together classes run on a cycle following the seasons. A new song collection/CD is used each session until after 3 years when the songbook cycle starts over. This way, with each subsequent session, your child gets to engage a new set of songs at each new stage of their development, keeping your musical experience exciting and fun with every new session.
Do you want to give the gift of music?
Check out our Music Forever Music Together gift certificates.
Missed a class?
No problem, simply schedule a make-up class with our make-up scheduler
Make-up classes are offered as a courtesy on a space-available basis only, during the current session for which you are enrolled. NO GUARANTEES!